Get an XXL hair
Picture font: Pinterest
Surely you’ve ever considered leaving your hair as long as Pocahontas, but normally you need to spend a lot of time to get a mane of that size. Boredom, comfort or having very punished hair causes us to end up cutting it before. But if you have definitely proposed to get an XXL mane like the one that celebrities wear, but without having to resort to extensions, keep reading because we are going to tell you how to get it.
1. Although it may seem contradictory, cut your hair. Yes, your hair needs to grow healthy and strong. If you have split ends, it is better to visit your trusted hairdresser and cut it off before starting.
2. Protect your hair from heat. We know that in winter it is practically impossible to run away from irons, hair dryers and curling irons, but what is not impossible is to apply a thermal protector first to protect your hair from the heat and its effects.
3. It is very important that your hair is healthy from root to ends. Some acts like brushing your hair with force with an inappropriate brush can ruin and break your hair, so determine what your hair type, choose the best brush for you and always brush it with care.
4. A hydrated hair is a healthy hair. Nourish your hair with a mask at least once a week. If you prefer you can opt for a mask without rinsing, to get a more nourished hair, brighter, more elastic and without frizz.
5. Visit your hairdresser every month and a half to fix it a little and get some treatment if you have lost hydration.
Ready to wear a long mane?