1. Wash hair with the purif ying Deep Cleansing Shampoo (1).
2. Remove 20% of the humidity from the hair by using a towel.
3. Always use gloves whenever you come into contad with the product.
4. Shake the Perfect Liss Treatment (2) and pour out the necessary amount of product according to the amount of hair.
5. Split the hair into sections. Parting into sections of 2 to 3 cm is recommended.
6. Apply the product using a wide brush, starting half a centimeter from the roots and cont inuing to the ends. Begin application from thenape of the neck and proceed towards the forehead.
7. Allow the product to act on the hair for 20 minutes. W ITHOUT WASHING, proceed to dry with a hair dryer and brush, stretc hing out the hair.
8. Divide the hair into four sections. Start from the nape of the neck and separate into strand s of 4 to 5 mm.
lron with a hair iron fo llowing the instru ctions of the table below
TYPE OF HAIR MAXIMUM IRONING TEMPERATURE
Natural or dyed but resistant: 220º
Dyed and with streaks: 180º
Vulnerable hair, discolored or with streaks: 150º
WARNINGS: In the case of sensitised hair , disco lor ed or with streaks with, it is recommended to carry out a sen sitivit y test* to check the hair’s strength. Do not use this product on permed hair or that has long-lasting smoothing . Pass the iron over each sect ion 5 to 6 times. Passing the iron over the ends only once is recommended if they are deteriorated.
9. After ironing, wait for 15 minutes befare proceeding to wash the hair with the purifying Deep Cleansing Shampoo (1) in step I.
10. Use the Regenerist Sealer hair mask (3) on the hair after removing the humidity with a towel. The exposure time is 15 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water. Dry with a dryer and a brush.